Most of our courses are approved by WDA for SkillsFuture Credit. Here are the steps on how to make your SkillsFuture claim.
Login to SkillsFuture Website
Login to http://www.skillsfuture.sg/credit
You need your Singpass ID and PW to access into Skillsfuture. If you can’t remember the most important password in Singapore, no worries just click here to request for one.
Click on “SkillsFuture Credit” to claim
Submit a Claim
Click on the “submit a claim” button,
- If you have not used the credits before it will show S$500
- It will also prompt you to update your information, just fill up what is required and proceed
Select a Course
Search Crystal Learning Centre in “TRAINING PROVIDER”
Search For Your Course
- After you have typed the correct company name, scroll down to find a course table
- Click on the radio button if you manage to find the course, click load more if you can’t find the your course
- If you are unsure about the course title please check with your learning consultant
- Choose the correct course and click on the button “ENTER PAYMENT DETAILS”
- If you can’t find the course you want, please call us at 62220583
Claim your SkillsFuture
- Key in the details
- Upload your enrolment letter and invoice under the “SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS”, kindly contact your learning consultant if you have misplaced or did not receive the above documents
- Click on the button “SUBMIT”
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 6222 0583 during our opening hours if you have any questions or require any help.