"Between you and I, the food here is bad."
Is the sentence above correct?
If your answer is "yes", you need to attend the business grammar course.
How people use language directly relates to how intelligent they are perceived to be.
We are living in a judgemental world and this is an unfortunate truth, but do not worry because we are here to help.
Our experienced trainer will take you through a series of interactive activities to help you avoid grammatical errors. You will gain confidence in your usage of grammar when you realise where your mistakes are and correct them to improve your precision in speaking and writing.
The correct grammar for the above sentence should be:
"Just between us, the food here is bad."
Who should attend?
For those who are interested to improve their business grammar
- Avoid common grammatical mistakes.
- Improve your confidence in English with your knowledge of the basics of English business grammar.
- Gain the skills to edit your and other's writing.
- Revise parts of speech as a framework for discussing language
- Revisit question forms, their structure and uses; and
- Develop your understanding of past tense verbs, nouns, prepositions and articles
Available upon request